¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to Singapore and Dad

| |

Ok, I gave up. I gave up trying to blog using my brother's PSP. Been meddling with the wireless internet browser and went to the blogspot.com webpage until I was unable to log in. Trust me, you don't want to input text through multiple taps of a button like a mobile phone sms just to post a blog. Took me 30 seconds to get the bloody blog address typed out.

Happy 42nd birthday to Singapore. Did you go to the NDP parade or was somewhere near by the marina bay to catch the fireworks? Hope you're not caught in the crowd and traffic jam yeah. I remembered I once went to NDP with my secondary school friends, I could tell you that the atmosphere was something that I have never expected before, everyone was jubilating and were out there to enjoy. It was the only time of the year where you could really see Singaporeans not feeling paiseh to smile to each other, and screaming like nobody's business. I too opened my mouth , screamed and cheered but not because I was crazy. But I was moved by the enthusiasm. Anyway, that was the only experience that I couldn't even find a single empty cab after the parade. Everyone was frantically standing at the side of the road, hailing for the cab. Cutting your chance of getting the cab by getting ahead of you, I know you experienced such irritating events before right? Anyway, even the bus was jammed with humans, and everyone was so sweaty. From that experience onwards, I hate crowds and will not go out on special holidays like this unless I have to. I hate to have any body contact with anyone. The thought of sweaty skin sticking to me disgusts me.

By the way, it was my dad's birthday as well. The whole event was still okay except for a little disappointment for me.

P.S.: Outside my window, I can hear a man shouting on the mobile phone, don't know what language is that. Sounds like korean to me. He's shouting his head off, damn loud. NB. He's sitting at the bench outside and yelling. I feel like taking my metal rod and hit him on the head.

0 comments: