¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's Not How Great You Are But How Good You Kiss Ass...

| |

Inter-personal skills plays a very important part in your business. It's not how good your product is, or how knowledgeable you are. If you do not know how to kiss ass, you are going to lose your business.

Wonder how pharmaceuticals companies make their money? It's not how good their product are, but how good they kiss the doctors' ass. They treat the doctors to lavish dinners, exotic holidays, and exquisite gifts to win the doctors over. I too learned how to kiss ass from my mum. (but I didn't even have the budget to send all of them to a holiday in Batam...) She always advised me to buy some delicious cakes or food whenever I am visiting the photo shops to collect my orders, and during Christmas I will buy chocolates for every outlet, during Chinese New Year an ang-pow for each outlet, and during Mid-Autumn Festival, a box of mooncakes for each outlet. Of course, they were very happy and kept giving me good businesses.

It's very important that you keep in good contact with your suppliers and customers, and talk to them apart from giving gifts. If they like you, you will be able to dig out some information about your competitors and it's like they are giving you a competition market survey for FREE.

Try to treat your customers and business partners better and see the difference for yourself.

0 comments: