¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Monday, August 6, 2007

My virgin post

| |

Damn. Finally decided to create a blog for myself once and for all. Initially, the thought of writing my own blog, posting my thoughts and exposing my private life, my ass and photos disgusted me.

But everybody's bloody blogging, why not me? I hate to be a people's follower, but my friend once said that he wanted to inspire people with his accomplishments and life experience, and I thought hey why not? I am too qualified to share my experiences in life and business since I have survived the hard knocks of life. Although I am not like Nanz Chong who lost millions of dollars, but experience is what it counts.

If you would like to know, I have been creating my websites with cheapskate free webservers and been updating it like a blog since the 1990s and there wasn't such thing as blogger or wordpress. It was purely uploading html pages to the webserver everytime I write a new post. So hack, I am 您阿公 ok?

Time to catch some sleep, going to report to my new job tmw.


P.S: The writer is still trying to figure out how to edit the template without the stupid XHTML error message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! =)

triftan said...

Hahaa..thanks! I am in!