¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We Are All Learning From Each Other

| |

Ever since I turned 21, I started up my business with a couple of friends and registered under the name of TR3DIO (Pronounced as "three-dio") Back then, the registry of businesses was still with ACRA. In Singapore, as long as you are above 21 yrs old, you can register your own company. With the advancement in technology especially the government sector, you can register your business name and licence through one central website within 15mins.

Ok backtracking here.. since my first experience in business, I have never regretted ever since. Even though I have failed in some businesses and gained in some businesses, I am not disheartened. As there's always something to learn from the failures and setbacks, and it makes me into a more stronger and optimistic individual.

When something failed to work as what you have expected, try not to blame it on yourself or luck. Treat it as a lesson learned and discover your mistakes and bear in mind that you are not going to repeat the same mistake again. Life's all about learning. Isn't it?

I too learned from mistakes; bumped here and there, but I am still as hopeful and enthusiastic about entrepreneurship as before. And I want to be building businesses and sharing my experiences with people. Guess it's my goal in life.

0 comments: